Today’s special guest is Mirna Bard and her topic is aligning online social networking with in-person networking. Here are some things you need to remember about social networking.
- It’s about people, not about technology. That makes it simple.
- Social networking will never replace in-person networking, but they work will together. (See episode 103 for more about this.)
- When you meet someone at an event, invite them to connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Fast Pitch, or Twitter.
- When you meet someone online, invite them to meet up in person.
- The VCP process (visibility, credibility, profitability) still applies in online networking.
Part Two of this interview will bring us rules for building relationships online.
Brought to you by Networking Now.
Originally posted on BNIpodcast.com
Not currently a member of BNI? How do you plan on growing your business?
Would you be interested in joining a group that can help you revolutionize your business, sharpen your professional skills, and develop long lasting contacts? We would love to invite you to visit our BNI chapter, and see for yourself how we are changing the way the world does business.
While growing your business is our primary focus, members get so much more from forming close relationships with like-minded business professionals. The opportunities are endless. If you are in the Sacramento/Elk Grove area we would love you to visit our chapter and learn more about the BNI Elk Grove Rockstars. Or Learn more about BNI